- 10-minute preparation time + 20-minute cooking time
- It's simple and great for beginner bakers
- Who doesn't love a banana?
1 x Deeks Banana Bread
2 x bananas
4 x eggs
2 tablespoons tapioca flour
250mL almond milk
1 tablespoon Nuttelex
1 tablespoon sugar (we use Monkfruit sugar but you could also use coconut sugar etc.)
300mL thickened cream (or cream alternative)
- Roughly chop banana bread and bananas and place in a pre-greased oven-safe baking dish.
- Beat eggs, milk and tapioca flour with a fork and pour over the bread and bananas.
- Place in a moderate oven for 10 minutes.
- In a separate pan, heat Nuttelex and sugar on the stove and use a whisk to beat the mix as you add the cream (this will create your caramel sauce).
- Pull your dish out of the oven and pour sauce over the dessert.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes and serve hot with your favourite sides (cream, custard and ice cream are all winners!)