You can use Deeks Bread Mix to create any loaf you want! From herbed loaves to sweets treats, you can add anything you like!
Below is a tutorial for creating a sweet loaf with chocolate and raspberries. The perfect treat for Christmas celebrations.
Deeks Bread Mix
1 x 3.75g packet of dried yeast
100g Nomad Ruby Bliss Drinking Chocolate
1/4 cup coconut sugar (optional)
10g neutral flavoured oil
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 x egg (optional)
1 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celcius and grease a tin (we used a slice tin but you can use a loaf tin for a higher bread).
- Put all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowel (bread mix, Nomad power, sugar). Mix and then add the egg and oil.
- Beat on high for 5 minutes.
- Fold fresh raspberries through the mix.
- Set your loaf aside for 10-15 minutes to allow the yeast to activate.
- Your bread mix will double by approximately 15%.
- Bake to 40-45 minutes.
- Slice and serve with more fresh raspberries.